Terms and Conditions
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
2. The right of admission is reserved.
3. Management reserve the right to alter or in the event of adverse weather conditions to curtail or cancel the performance.
4. Lost or Stolen tickets will not be replaced.
5. Strictly no glass allowed on site.
6. Strictly no fireworks or fire lanterns allowed on site.
7. Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
8. Management reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
9. In the event of a cancellation you will either be refunded the face value of tickets or tickets would be valid for rescheduled dates. Withyfest shall not be liable for any costs or expenses incurred including, but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs.
10. Under 18’s will not be served alcohol and those who appear under 21 may be challenged and refused if proof of age cannot be produced.
11. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and persons deemed to be carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities are likely to be ejected without refund.
12. Persons who have gained access to the festival site without a valid ticket or permission or have gained access by fraudulent means, may be searched and will be evicted.
13. Withyfest will not be responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings.
14. No generators and no unauthorised sound systems on site, including in campsites.
15. Earliest entry to the site for weekend ticket holders is 2pm on Wednesday 19 July and they may depart no later than midday on Monday 24 July 2023.
16. All vehicles and persons entering site will be liable to be searched.
17. Festival-goers should be aware that Withyfest takes place in an outdoor, rural location. There are some roads and pathways on site but the landscape can be difficult to traverse, especially if the weather is bad.
18. As a condition of sale, all ticket holders consent to being photographed, filmed or recorded for festival promotion.
19. The festival reserves the right to amend entry requirements and policies as required by Government or Public Health England relating to Covid-19